Your interactive whiteboard favourite is back: the Prowise Presenter Windows Desktop app, including annotate. With this feature, you can easily write or take notes from Presenter over other programmes, websites and teaching software.
Highlights of this release:
- Windows desktop app
- Annotate (Windows desktop app)
- Screen recording (Windows desktop app)
- Adjusting line and fill colour and line thickness of written text, shapes or lines after they have already been written or drawn (all platforms)
For a more detailed account of this release (for instance fixes), please refer to the release notes.
Glass panel. Overlay. Annotate. Separate pen feature. The button in the bottom-right corner where you 'close' Prowise Presenter and write over other programmes or teaching software. We heard all the superlatives for this feature, also from our colleagues. In the brand-new Windows app for Presenter, you can access these interactive whiteboard features more easily than ever before.
- Start up the Annotate feature in Prowise Presenter and open a website, programme or teaching software.
- Start taking notes directly (writing, marking and erasing).
- Add a screenshot of your screen, of which size and shape are entirely up to you, including notes, to your Presenter file for further discussion or share and save the material.
Blog: Get started with annotating
An absolute first: recording your lessons in Prowise Presenter. With this feature, you can make screen recordings of what you are doing in the education software and even of your entire desktop. Take notes, use the text editor, make shapes and lines or retrieve unique content from our Media library, for instance the education tools or 3D models. This way, you can record what you teach in a video. Naturally, you can save the recording and share it with your pupils or colleagues afterwards.
Blog: Record your lesson in Prowise Presenter
Annotate and Screen recording are exclusively available in the Presenter Desktop app for Windows. Of course, the app also contains all other popular features such as ProConnect (including Screen sharing), ProQuiz and our touch table tools.